Continuing Physics: NCEA Level 3 (2e)
Designed to support the classroom, laboratory work and revision required for NCEA Level 3 Physics.
• plain language learning objectives to focus student study
• easy-to-read notes containing the essential information students need
• clear, simple diagrams
• margin space for additional definitions or notes (ideal for ESOL students)
• review questions with write-on spaces that invite completion - plus NCEA style AME marking schedules
• a practical section that covers all the essential practicals at this level and ensures that students will have a record of their lab work for revision at the end of the year.
The companion CD is intended for home use. It includes:
• links to hundreds of interactive simulations and other web resources, carefully chosen for their applicability to this course
• data for the practicals
• judgement statements for the questions.