AWS Level 4 Strand Assessment Sheets
Information about these resources:
All 5 STRANDS per Level covered in ONE Assessment
· There are 5 Level Assessment Resources covering the following levels ...
Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 & Level 5
· Within each resource there are 2 parallel assessments covering ALL 5 strands from the same level in ONE assessment ... Number, Measurement, Geometry, Algebra & Statistics
· You can use one test as a pre-test & then post-test your class to determine the 'value added' from your teaching programme.
· You can use these assessments to assist you when making up class groupings or class placement of students at the beginning of the year.
· Within each resource there are also 2 parallel Numeracy Facts Assessments, covering the four basic operations of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. The difficulty of these assessments will be aimed at a level appropriate for each resource.
· Within each resource there will be several tables indicating the following ...
1. the contents of the resource,
2. a reference to the NZ Mathematics Curriculum Achievement Objective being covered by each question,
3. a cross reference to my series of 'In-Class Mathematics Worksheets' for Levels 1 to 5, providing a quick and easy reference to worksheets relating to each question.
· A series of Pupil Record Sheets to chart progress.
· All assessments are restricted to 4x A4 sized pages.
· Marking Schedule & Answers are included for all levels.
· All resources in this series are supplied as Black-line Photocopy Masters.