AWS Level 4 Algebra
Exploring patterns and relationships
Within a range of contexts, students should be able to:
· A1 – find a rule to describe any member of a number sequence and express it in words;
· A2 – use a rule to make predictions;
· A3 – sketch and interpret graphs on whole number grids which represent simple everyday situations.
Exploring equations and expressions
Within a range of meaningful contexts a student should be able to:
· A4 – find and justify a word formula which represents a given practical situation
· A5 – solve simple linear equations such as 2q + 4 = 16.