Core Mathematics For IGCSE by Pimental & Wall (2nd Edition)
New 2006 edition of this popular IGCSE text by Pimental & Wall
This second edition has been fully updated to bring it in line with the latest University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) IGCSE Mathematics syllabus (2006), and is ideal for students following the Core Curriculum. International contexts are used to aid understanding and ensure this text is relevant to your students.
· Endorsed by CIE
· Brand new ICT sections included, with ideas for ICT activities for each chapter
· Follows the order of the syllabus: Number, Algebra, Shape and Space, Statistics and Probability
· Most chapters start by revising earlier work before introducing new material
· Each chapter is followed by at least two, and where necessary four, Student Assessments to ensure complete coverage
· There is a review following each area of study, as well as five General Reviews of the entire syllabus
· Worked examples and plenty of exercises throughout for rigorous drill and practice
· Full solutions and an index
The authors, who wrote the best selling first edition, both have experience of international teaching. Their companion text, IGCSE Mathematics Second Edition, is ideal preparation for the Extented Curriculum examination.