AWS Level 5 Strand Assessment Sheets
There are 5 Level Assessment Resources covering the following levels ...
Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 & Level 5
• Within each resource there are 2 parallel assessments covering ALL 5 strands from the same level in ONE assessment ...
Number, Measurement, Geometry, Algebra & Statistics
• You can use one test as a pre-test & then post-test your class to determine the 'value added' from your teaching programme.
• You can use these assessments to assist you when making up class groupings or class placement of students at the beginning of the year.
• Within each resource there are also 2 parallel Numeracy Facts Assessments, covering the four basic operations of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. The difficulty of these assessments will be aimed at a level appropriate for each resource.
• Within each resource there will be several tables indicating the following ...
the contents of the resource,
a reference to the NZ Mathematics Curriculum Achievement Objective being covered by each question,
a cross reference to my series of 'In-Class Mathematics Worksheets' for Levels 1 to 5, providing a quick and easy reference to worksheets relating to each question.
• A series of Pupil Record Sheets to chart progress.
• All assessments are restricted to 4x A4 sized pages.
• Marking Schedule & Answers are included for all levels.
• All resources in this series are supplied as Black-line Photocopy Masters.