IB Course Book: Mathematics Higher Level
Uniquely developed with the IB curriculum team, this online course book will ensure your students achieve their best. Blending mathematical applications with crucial practice and inquiry, it fully integrates the IB approach to learning.
· Full syllabus coverageR - the truest match to the IB syllabus, developed with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
· Complete worked solutionsR - a full set of worked solutions included online
· Extensive practiceR - over 800 pages of practice and a free eBook cements comprehension
· Up-to-date GDC supportR - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
· Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
· The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
· Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more
About the series:
The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB Course Books are the most comprehensive core resources to support learners through their study. Fully incorporating the learner profile, resources are assessed by consulting experts in international-mindedness and TOK to ensure these crucial components are deeply embedded into learning.